We believe Morden is a highly successful school. This is down to our happy, friendly children; dedicated and hardworking staff;
supportive parents and governors and our exciting and engaging learning environment. Working together in partnerships with parents,
we strive towards our school motto – Learn, Achieve, Enjoy! Our main school aim is to ensure that all children reach their personal
Above is a small selection of pictures from a very successful trip. More pictures available in our picture gallery click here.
Silver class were feeling a little hungry so a trip to Pizza express to make their very own pizzas was in order. They had a fab time as you can see from the pictures.
Did you know that Pupil Premium is extra government money, paid to schools to support children’s learning and development? It’s quick and easy to find out if we can claim for your child. Are you currently receiving or have received any of the following benefits?
• Income Support
• Jobseeker's Allowance (Income Based)
• Employment Support Allowance (Income Related)
• Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual gross income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is not more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit Run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit
• Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
If so, we could be entitled to extra funding to spend on your child's education.
It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the form and is free for us to check. Therefore we ask ALL parents and carers to either complete a short form online at the website below, or if you prefer, we do have paper copies in the office.
Please don't let us miss out on this extra money that we could be spending on the children now.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY