We believe Morden is a highly successful school. This is down to our happy, friendly children; dedicated and hardworking staff;
supportive parents and governors and our exciting and engaging learning environment. Working together in partnerships with parents,
we strive towards our school motto – Learn, Achieve, Enjoy! Our main school aim is to ensure that all children reach their personal
Silver class had a great trip to the Victoria and Albert museum during the first week of December. Learning lots about their current class topic and enjoying being told about the different artefacts on display. Children also got to dress up in some period outfits as you can see in the pictures above.
Our winter wonderland performers took their amazing show to Sutton to help raise money for St Raphaels Hospice. As always our stars attracted quite a crowd and wowed the audience with their routine. A big thank you to Mrs Lloyd who as always gave up her own time to choreograph, teach and make all the costumes used.
Did you know that Pupil Premium is extra government money, paid to schools to support children’s learning and development? It’s quick and easy to find out if we can claim for your child. Are you currently receiving or have received any of the following benefits?
• Income Support
• Jobseeker's Allowance (Income Based)
• Employment Support Allowance (Income Related)
• Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual gross income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is not more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit Run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit
• Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
If so, we could be entitled to extra funding to spend on your child's education.
It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the form and is free for us to check. Therefore we ask ALL parents and carers to either complete a short form online at the website below, or if you prefer, we do have paper copies in the office.
Please don't let us miss out on this extra money that we could be spending on the children now.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY